Planning a wedding takes a lot of work and so does planning a bridal shower. So if you are a maid of honor and you have been charged with planning the bridal shower then you have to create a checklist. So you ask, What is a checklist? A checklist is a list that contains things that need to be done, recommendations, points to consider and it is also used as a reminder.
Now don’t let the planning scare you as far as you have a bridal shower checklist all will be fine, here is a bridal shower checklist that breaks down all the fun of the pre-wedding party ;
For a great bridal shower your plans have to start from around this time. Here’s you should be doing;
- Set date.
- Request guest list from bride.
- Confirm venue.
- Order invitations.
- Decide theme.
- Set a budget.
6-3 weeks to the D-day here is what you should be doing;
- Put the address list together.
- Send an Email of the travel date to the Out-of-town guest.
- Have a meeting with all those planning to brainstorm ideas for decor, menu and so on.
- Place orders for tables, chairs, linens, and other rentals necessary.
- Delegate tasks and DIY projects to the committee.
1 Month to D-day, Here is what you should be doing;
- Purchase items for food prep/serving, favors and decor.
- Pick out flowers and Decors also purchase paper products.
- Select games, music, icebreakers and other activities.
- Check in on anyone making or bringing items.
1 Week to Date
- Follow up with guests who haven’t RSVP’d.
- Decide layout.
- Assemble and prepare favors also order for balloons.
- Purchase food and make a schedule for when to prepare food.
1 day to the Bridal Shower
- Prepare food that can be made ahead.
- Pick up flowers, balloons, and any purchased food or cake.
- Prepare seating area.
- Set up food and drink serving areas.
The Bridal Shower Day
- Make sure house or venue is clean and smells nice.
- Display balloons, and decorate space.
- Set out drinks and food.
- Have fun!
This bridal shower checklist is your guide get planning today!!!